We help job seekers find meaningful employment.
Whether you’re looking to get back to work, find a better job, or change career paths, we can help you with your next move.
All services are offered free of charge.
Supportive services are available through the Adult Program, Dislocated Worker Program, and YESS Program. Learn more about these programs, including eligibility and how to get started, by visiting their pages on this website.
We provide assistance while participating in training and/or individualized career services, including:
- Childcare and dependent care
- Reasonable accommodations for individuals with disabilities
- Uniforms or other appropriate work attire and work-related tools
- Books, fees, school supplies, and other necessary items
- Payments and fees for employment and training-related applications, tests, and certifications
- Legal aid services
- Referrals to health care
- Needs-related payments (i.e., assistance with non-training expenses)
Follow Up Services
We continue to provide support services for the first 12 months of employment, including workplace counseling on maintaining, regaining, or advancing your career.
Programs & Services for:
Hai Ray Paw
Photos by Sarah Al-Hilfy Leon