Documents and Paperwork Needed
Please be sure you have a Photo ID and Social Security card OR Passport before making your appointment.
The following list includes items that may be needed on a case by case basis:
- Piece of mail addressed to you in the last 90 days (if the address on your ID is not current)
- Notice of SNAP or ADC/TANF if you have received the assistance in the last 6 months
- All pay stubs received in the last 6 months (if you did not receive SNAP/TANF. You will also need anyone else the households pay stubs as well unless you have documented disability)
- DD-214 (if you are a Veteran or spouse of a Veteran)
- I-94 (if you were not born in the USA and did not register for Selective Service)
When scheduling an appointment please bring the above documents.
Financial and asset-specific education in addition to 4:1 savings match for large purchases/investments.
Free residential, education and job training program for young adults ages 16-24.
Helping individuals and families support themselves so they no longer need public assistance.
Help for individuals 55 and older to transition into employment and gain work experience from non-profits or community service.
Rehabilitation services and training for individuals who are blind or visually impaired.
Employment assistance for individuals who experience disabilities.
Assisting enrolled, adult members of the Ponca Tribe of Nebraska with: academic and career counseling, resume development, interview coaching, computer usage, work clothing, transportation and bus passes, and other support services.
Access to education, job training and support services for migrant and seasonal farmworkers.
Help for employers with maintaining a skilled workforce.
Employment services for individuals who have lost their job or had wages/hours reduced due to foreign trade.
Monthly nutrition benefits to help families purchase healthy food and move towards self-sufficiency.
Providing cash and emergency assistance, and employment assistance for families in need.