Unlock High-Wage Opportunities with the American Job Center
How We Can Help You
We provide comprehensive financial support, including covering 100% of your driving school tuition. Additionally, we help with transportation, childcare, and license fees while you are enrolled in training.
Choose Your Driving Academy
Select from our affiliated driving schools for your CDL training:
- Pro-Fleet CDL Driving Academy (Omaha)
- Roadmaster Driver School (Omaha)
- Southeast Community College (Milford)
- 160 Drive Academy (Omaha)
Job Placement Support
Benefit from our strong industry connections and partnerships that will connect you with reputable employers actively looking to hire people with a CDL.
Professional Career Counseling
Our experienced career planners can provide personalized guidance, helping you make informed decisions about your career path within the transportation industry.
- Job Opportunities in Lancaster County: With an estimated 778 annual job openings for tractor-trailer truck drivers in the area, there is a significant demand for skilled CDL holders.
- Average Wage in Lincoln: The annual median wage for CDL holders in Lincoln is $84,410.
Through the American Rescue Plan, the American Job Center has allocated funds to support 40 individuals in obtaining their CDL. To be eligible, individuals must be residents of Lincoln or Lancaster County and enrolled in the Adult Program, Dislocated Worker Program, or Youth Employment Support Services program.
Watch this Heavy and Tractor-Trailer Truck Drivers Career Video for more information.
Learn more about required skills, work activities, and tasks for this occupation here.
Get Started Today
Are you ready to take the first step towards earning your CDL? Have questions? Schedule an appointment to meet with a career planner, email us at email@example.com, drop by the center at 1330 N Street, or give us a call at 402-441-1640. Our team is ready to support you in your journey toward a successful career in the transportation industry.