By Appointment Only
Financial Coaching is a six-month program designed to focus on your financial well-being by helping you develop and implement financial skills while ensuring a base of financial knowledge. It is a good program if you are working towards a specific financial goal (like repairing credit or making a large purchase) or if you want to get more control of your day-to-day finances. You will have individual coaching sessions to focus on your specific finances and group sessions to learn and support each other.
Group sessions focus on basic financial behaviors including:
- Goal Setting – turn your dreams into concrete financial goals that match your values
- Spending – the purpose of money is to pay for things. Plan your spending to pay for what you value
- Saving – cover emergencies and achieve your financial goals by setting aside money over time
- Borrowing – build good credit to bring your goals within reach
- Protecting – keep accidents from ruining your finances
- Maximizing Income – increase the money you bring home
How to get started
Participant completes program application found on the Community Action At Work website.
210 O St.
(this program provides all services based out of this location. Both classes and one-on-one coaching are provided virtually.)
Household income up to 200% of the federal poverty level
One-on-one Financial Coaching, including goal setting, repairing/improving/establishing credit, budgeting; Financial Capability classes