Free and voluntary Social Security program that helps people who receive disability benefits return to work or work for the first time.
Ticket to Work – Hawkeye Administrative Employment Network
The American Job Center is an authorized Employment Network of the Social Security Administration that provides Ticket to Work Program services.
Ticket to Work is a free and voluntary program that is available to persons aged 18 to 64 who have a disability and receive Social Security Disability Insurance (SSDI) and/or Supplemental Security Income (SSI).
Benefits of assigning your ticket to work with our Employment Network
- Free benefits planning by certified work incentive benefits counselors to learn about protections and incentives for returning to work.
- Individualized services and assessments to determine what cash and medical benefits could be affected by work.
- Continuing Disability Reviews (CDR’s) are waived while your ticket is assigned and you are making timely progress.
- Learn how to transition back into full benefits if you need to.
- No waiting list for services.
- Face to Face meetings.
- Wraparound services.
- One-on-one support as you progress in your employment.
- Assistance with wage reporting to Social Security.
- Access to comprehensive benefits planning with certified benefits planners on site.
- Help identifying and obtaining accommodations in the workplace.
- Assistance communicating with your employer if needed.
- Individualized Case Management Services for the duration of your ticket assignment.
- Resume, cover letter, application, and interview assistance.
- Career counseling and job placement assistance.
- Help developing an individual work plan and goals.
- Veteran Employment Services.
- Transitional Youth Services.
- Pass Plan assistance