Documents and Paperwork Needed

Please be sure you have a Photo ID and Social Security card OR Passport before making your appointment.

The following list includes items that may be needed on a case by case basis:

When scheduling an appointment please bring the above documents.

Qualifying Programs

Our Programs:

Ticket to Work

Services to help people who receive disability benefits return to work or work for the first time.

Dislocated Worker Program

Dislocated Worker Program

Job search and training opportunities for individuals affected by layoffs.

Additional paperwork needed:

  • Letter from employer stating you were laid off permanently (if that is your situation)

YESS (Youth Program)

YESS (Youth Program)

YESS (Youth Program)

YESS (Youth Program)

YESS (Youth Program)

YESS (Youth Program)

YESS (Youth Program)

YESS (Youth Program)

YESS (Youth Program)

Career planner services for qualifying youths ages 14 -24, including help with identifying employment, education and training.

Adult Program

Work with our career planners to identify living wage standards and identify careers that support a living wage.

Basic Career Services

Access community resources that support you in your job search: Interview clothing, borrow computers, financial aid, skills assessments, workshops, phone and printer services.

Partner Programs:

Community Action of Lancaster and Saunders Counties

Financial and asset-specific education in addition to 4:1 savings match for large purchases/investments.

Job Corps

Free residential, education and job training program for young adults ages 16-24.

Lincoln Housing Authority (Family Self-Sufficiency program)

Helping individuals and families support themselves so they no longer need public assistance.

National Able Network

Help for individuals 55 and older to transition into employment and gain work experience from non-profits or community service.

Nebraska Commission for the Blind and Visually Impaired

Rehabilitation services and training for individuals who are blind or visually impaired.

Nebraska VR

Employment assistance for individuals who experience disabilities.

Ponca Tribe of Nebraska

Assisting enrolled, adult members of the Ponca Tribe of Nebraska with: academic and career counseling, resume development, interview coaching, computer usage, work clothing, transportation and bus passes, and other support services.


Access to education, job training and support services for migrant and seasonal farmworkers.

Southeast Community College

Help for employers with maintaining a skilled workforce.

Trade Adjustment Assistance

Employment services for individuals who have lost their job or had wages/hours reduced due to foreign trade.

Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP)

Monthly nutrition benefits to help families purchase healthy food and move towards self-sufficiency.

Temporary Assistance for Needy Families

Providing cash and emergency assistance, and employment assistance for families in need.

Take the Next Steps!

Make an Appointment
Create an NEworks Account